Sunday, June 3, 2012


The week was basic. We have just been trying to follow up with people but the only problem is that school just started up again for people here and so the kids are all gone, and the parents are usually out working. It’s been hard to follow up with people and find them home. The days are a bit slow until 5 or 6 at night because no one seems to be home!

W and his family are doing well. His kids came to church again but him and his wife didn’t again. He had to go somewhere to buy some land for a new home possibly. We went to his home and he had his cousins over and they were drinking… I guess we need to teach the Word of Wisdom tomorrow night haha.

The Branch is doing well and the Branch President is a good guy. The only thing that’s a little frustrating is that church has gone until 1:30 the last two weeks. It reminds me of 3 Nephi 11:40. The church should just be three hours, for our investigators benefit, and everyone elses too haha.

Well nothing too new besides that. I’m enjoying my time here and the other Elders in the apartment are fun and I haven’t laughed this much my whole mission. Actually one of the Elders has a cousin who was in this mission for my first 3 months out named Elder F who I really liked and laughed a lot with too. Reminds me of that. Both of them Are Elder F so it was pretty cool.

Can’t wait to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment